Leaving Feedback is a great way to rate your buying and selling experience with your business partner on Global Ict Connections. Your Feedback is important because it can help other buyers and sellers decide whether or not to deal with the company you dealt with.
Every time you buy or sell something on GICT, you can leave positive, neutral, or negative Feedback regarding your experience with you trade partner.
You can rate your experience with your trade partner and the kit they supplied you in four different areas as below:
- Accurate grading
- Dispatch time
- Customer service
How to leave your feedback?
- Log into the platform using your username/ email address and password
Method 1, via your trade partner published broadcasts in the platform
Find a broadcast of your trade partner you want to leave feedback for.
- Click the company name of your trade partner ,this will take you to your trade partner profile page, where you will find your trade partner full address, contact details , how many reviews and ratings they already have.
- Click the blue button named leave feedback.
- Leave your feedback in the four areas named accurate grading, communication, dispatch time, customer service, you will also be requested to upload the transaction proof (Invoice) in relation to the feedback you are leaving, this help us minimise fake feedback.
Method 2, Via a link in the notifications you receive by email.
- Search in your email for a broadcast that has been sent by your trade partner that you want to leave feedback for.
- At the bottom of the broadcast email you will find a section called feedback where you will find a link called “leave your feedback” click the link and it will take you to the page where you can leave your feedback in the four areas named accurate grading, communication, dispatch time, customer service, you will also be requested to upload the transaction proof (Invoice) in relation to the feedback you are leaving, this help us minimise fake feedback.
What happens next?
The backend admin will review your transaction proof, validate it and publish your feedback.
Once the feedback is published not only it will show in your trade partner company profile but also will be included with every broadcast, they send out.
When leaving feedback to my trade partners will they know it was me who left the feedback?
No they will not, feedback gets published anonymously without any mentioning of who left it.
When I leave feedback to other traders, will other members know who I have been buying or selling to?
Feedback gets published anonymously, so no one gets to know who you have been trading with.