|Title||HP Dell C2D i3 i5 i7 OPTIPLEX 3050 - 745 -760 - PRECISION T1700 ...|
|Description||Attached is list of (119) Mixed OEM PCs - (various form factors including all-in-ones) units for bid, located at our new facility in Manor, Texas (near Austin).
This bid is Due Thursday at 5pm CST.
You are welcome to bid by line item or by lot
Target Pricing is provided however it is only intended as a reference (bids may be higher or lower than the indicated target pricing). As always, the high bid will win.
Please read closely the details before submitting bids (or questions):
• All bids must be submitted by Thursday 5/13 at 5pm CST
• Bids must be submitted in US Dollars.
• You are welcome to bid by line item or by lot however a bid by line item is required if awarded (in case of variance). If you have a minimum quantity for award please indicate that at the time of the bid.
• Please use the BID SUMMARY tab for bidding.
• Unless a deficiency is indicated, assume all units to be B Grade, meaning they are “Good-Tested-Lease Return Grade”. They will show modest signs of usage and wear from a corporate user, this includes scratches and blemishes. Additional information including serial numbers and cosmetic information is located on the second tab - “DETAIL”.
• All drives are wiped, COA’s are not removed but no operating system software is reloaded.
• All units priced over $50 have a 30 day warranty, all others have a 10 day audit warranty.
• No keyboards, mice or AC power cords are included.
• Terms are prepay by Wire or ACH payment only; payment must be received within 3 days of award.
• Shipment will be made available within 3 days of receipt of payment. Product will ship from our warehouse in Manor, Texas - near Austin (USA).
• Products are sold EXW with only the invoice and manifest provided to the buyer. All export documentation and freight are the sole responsibility of the buyer. No credits will be issued for logistics or export related issues.
• Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Tax resale certificates must be on file for US buyers (or sent at time of award).
Questions? Contact us by e-mail or phone until the bid closes.
Good luck on your bidding!